Console-wii Index du Forum
Console-wii
Bienvenue sur le forum de la console de nintendo. Venez parler ici de la wii, ses jeux et astuces. Toutes les news sur la ptite dernière de nintendo.

Console-wii Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Salut c'est Reserwar ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Console-wii Index du Forum -> Bienvenue -> Présentation
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Reserwar
Wii-Player
Wii-Player

Code Wii: 4017505744916013
Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mar 1 Mai - 09:21 (2007)    Sujet du message: Salut c'est Reserwar Répondre en citant

Salut je m'appelle Reserwar. J'ai 21 ans et toutes mes dents (enfin j'espère). J'ai découvert ce forum grâce à des amiis et voilà maintenant j'écris, voilà...

J'aime les barbecues au bord de la Loire. J'aime boire un petit pastis en jouant à Wiisport et DB Budokai tenkaichi 2 et surtout j'aime écrire pour ne rien dire... Mr. Green

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 1 Mai - 09:21 (2007)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
NeOlOgiX
Administrateur
Administrateur

Code Wii: 5167597591945185
Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mar 1 Mai - 12:02 (2007)    Sujet du message: Salut c'est Reserwar Répondre en citant

Bienvenue à toi Reserwar !
Ca gère que tu sois là, moi aussi j'aime les barbecue au bord de loir!! Et j'espère que l'année prochaine on en fera à nouveau !

Reserwar
Wii-Player
Wii-Player

Code Wii: 4017505744916013
Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mar 1 Mai - 12:09 (2007)    Sujet du message: Salut c'est Reserwar Répondre en citant

T'inquiète pas mon NeOlOgix, et je vais faire de la PUB pour ce forum... Il a de la gueule en plus alors ça va marcher... Je t'aiderai à faire des TOPIC si tu veux... Mort de Rire

Antonio-Petitcoeur
Wii-Player
Wii-Player

Code Wii: 2379237714485124
Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mar 1 Mai - 19:20 (2007)    Sujet du message: Salut c'est Reserwar Répondre en citant

Hey salut reserwar ! ! ! Ca va être trop bien ce forum si y a plein de monde alors faut faire de la pub effectivement. Sinon moi j'ai fini tenkaichi 2 je t'attends pour un duel... Okay

NeOlOgiX
Administrateur
Administrateur

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mar 1 Mai - 19:53 (2007)    Sujet du message: Salut c'est Reserwar Répondre en citant

Reserwar, c'est NeOlOgiX qui te parle, MDR, dis mon petit, ça serai cool que tu rajoutes ton code wii dans ton profil afin de pouvoir te faire rajouter par d'éventuelles personnes intéréssé par toi sur leurs propres wiis... Merci Beaucoup !

Antonio-Petitcoeur
Wii-Player
Wii-Player

Code Wii: 2379237714485124
Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mar 1 Mai - 19:57 (2007)    Sujet du message: Salut c'est Reserwar Répondre en citant

Oh ouii il m'intéresse reserwar ouuuh lol non j'ai déjà son code et c'est un bon coup alors prenez le Okay Mort de Rire

NeOlOgiX
Administrateur
Administrateur

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mar 1 Mai - 21:01 (2007)    Sujet du message: Salut c'est Reserwar Répondre en citant

Oui, il est toujours mieux de donner son code wii, grâce à cela on pourra peut-être avoir plein d'amis wii, et peut-être mieux encore pour jouer aux futures jeux Online !!!

Eiko
Administrateur
Administrateur

Code Wii: 4134748117962616
Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mer 2 Mai - 10:18 (2007)    Sujet du message: Salut c'est Reserwar Répondre en citant

Bienvenue Reserwar (pas mal le jeu de mot Mort de Rire )

NeOlOgiX
Administrateur
Administrateur

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 3 Mai - 12:22 (2007)    Sujet du message: Salut c'est Reserwar Répondre en citant

Merci d'avoir mis ton code wii, paix te sois rendu mon petit !

aagreen
Invité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 29 Oct - 05:37 (2009)    Sujet du message: Salut c'est Reserwar Répondre en citant

Kingston is the capital and largest city of Jamaica. It is located in the southeastern part of the island country. It was built in1692. The Blue Mountains, Red Hills, Long Mountain and the Kingston Harbour lie around the city. If you are those interested in true Jamaican culture and history, Kingston is a must visit.
Attractions:
world of warcraft power leveling
Devon House
Devon House stands in the heart of Kingston, Jamaica. It was built in 1881 by George Stiebel, a very rich Jamaican. It now serves as a museum, park, shopping and dining center for visitors.
Bob Marley Museum
replica watches
Jamaica’s world-famous son, singer-songwriter Bob Marley, made reggae music popular throughout America and around the world. He died of cancer in 1981 when he was 36 years old. In memory of him, the museum was built. It is the most-visited sight in Kingston.
replica watches
Hope Botanical Gardens
It is in the middle of Kingston. It is 20 hectares including a cactus garden, a forest garden and an ornamental pond. It lies next to the University of the West Indies, and also has a small zoo and an interesting, large cage where many birds are kept.
replica watches
High school student Clay Jensen returns home from school to find a mysterious box with his name on it lying on his porch. Inside he discovers several cassette tapes recorded by Hannah Baker, his classmate, who killed herself two weeks earlier. On the tapes, Hannah explains that there are thirteen reasons why she decided to end her life. Clay is one of them. If he listens, he’ll find out what happened.
replica watches
Through Hannah and Clay's narratives, the author Jay Asher invents an intricate and heartrending story.
replica watches
If you have the chance to read one novel this year, Thirteen Reasons Why should be your best choice. It’s sad, amazing, heartbreaking, and hopeful, all at the same time. By reading it, you’ll think about your actions, and wonder what type of effect they have on other people.

Ramya
Wii-Noob
Wii-Noob

MessagePosté le: Ven 18 Déc - 09:00 (2009)    Sujet du message: Salut c'est Reserwar Répondre en citant

A Coke and a Smile

I know now that the man who sat with me on the old wooden stairs that hot summer night over thirty-five years ago was not a tall man. But to a five-year-old, he was a giant. We sat side by side, watching the sun go down behind the old Texaco service station across the busy street. A street that I was never allowed to cross unless accompanied by an adult, or at the very least, an older sibling. (wow power leveling)

Cherry-scented smoke from Grampy's pipe kept the hungry mosquitoes at bay while gray, wispy swirls danced around our heads. Now and again, he blew a smoke ring and laughed as I tried to target the hole with my finger. I, clad in a cool summer nightie, and Grampy, his sleeveless T-shirt, sat watching the traffic. We counted cars and tried to guess the color of the next one to turn the corner.

Once again, I was caught in the middle of circumstances. The fourth born of six children, it was not uncommon that I was either too young or too old for something. This night I was both. While my two baby brothers slept inside the house, my three older siblings played with friends around the corner, where I was not allowed to go. I stayed with Grampy, and that was okay with me. I was where I wanted to be. My grandfather was baby-sitting while my mother, father and grandmother went out. world of warcraft gold

Thirsty?" Grampy asked, never removing the pipe from his mouth.

" Yes," was my reply." How would you like to run over to the gas station there and get yourself a bottle of Coke?"

I couldn't believe my ears. Had I heard right? Was he talking to me? On my family's modest income, Coke was not a part of our budget or diet. A few tantalizing sips was all I had ever had, and certainly never my own bottle.

" Okay," I replied shyly, already wondering how I would get across the street. Surely Grampy was going to come with me.

Grampy stretched his long leg out straight and reached his huge hand deep into the pocket. I could hear the familiar jangling of the loose change he always carried. Opening his fist, he exposed a mound of silver coins. There must have been a million dollars there. He instructed me to pick out a dime. After he deposited the rest of the change back into his pocket, he stood up. World of warcraft Power Leveling

" Okay," he said, helping me down the stairs and to the curb, " I'm going to stay here and keep an ear out for the babies. I'll tell you when it's safe to cross. You go over to the Coke machine, get your Coke and come back out. Wait for me to tell you when it's safe to cross back."  

My heart pounded. I clutched my dime tightly in my sweaty palm. Excitement took my breath away.

Grampy held my hand tightly. Together we looked up the street and down, and back up again. He stepped off the curb and told me it was safe to cross. He let go of my hand and I ran. I ran faster than I had ever run before. The street seemed wide. I wondered if I would make it to the other side. Reaching the other side, I turned to find Grampy. There he was, standing exactly where I had left him, smiling proudly. I waved.

" Go on, hurry up," he yelled. cd keys

My heart pounded wildly as I walked inside the dark garage.I had been inside the garage before with my father. My surroundings were familiar. I heard the Coca-Cola machine motor humming even before I saw it. I walked directly to the big old red-and-white dispenser. I knew where to insert my dime. I had seen it done before and had fantasized about this moment many times.

The big old monster greedily accepted my dime, and I heard the bottles shift. On tiptoes I reached up and opened the heavy door. There they were: one neat row of thick green bottles, necks staring directly at me, and ice cold from the refrigeration. I held the door open with my shoulder and grabbed one. With a quick yank, I pulled it free from its bondage. Another one immediately took its place. The bottle was cold in my sweaty hands. I will never forget the feeling of the cool glass on my skin. With two hands, I positioned the bottleneck under the heavy brass opener that was bolted to the wall. The cap dropped into an old wooden box, and I reached in to retrieve it. I was cold and bent in the middle, but I knew I needed to have this souvenir. Coke in hand, I proudly marched back out into the early evening dusk. Grampy was waiting patiently. He smiled.

wow power level," Stop right there," he yelled. One or two cars sped by me, and once again, Grampy stepped off the curb." Come on, now," he said, " run." I did. Cool brown foam sprayed my hands." Don't ever do that alone," he warned.I held the Coke bottle tightly, fearful he would make me pour it into a cup, ruining this dream come true. He didn't. One long swallow of the cold beverage cooled my sweating body. I don't think I ever felt so proud.

ailj168
Wii-Noob
Wii-Noob

MessagePosté le: Ven 16 Juil - 08:59 (2010)    Sujet du message: Salut c'est Reserwar Répondre en citant

They say you can never go home again.

Well, you can. Only you might find yourself staying at a Trave Lodge, driving a rented Ford Contour and staking out your childhood home like some noir private eye just trying to catch a glimpse of the Johnny-come-latelys that are now living in YOUR HOUSE.
luna gold,
  It's a familiar story. luna gold Kids grow up, parents sell the family home and move to some sunnier climate, some condo somewhere, some smaller abode. We grown up kids box up all the junk from our childhoods—dusty ballet shoes, high school text books, rolled up posters of Adam Ant—and wonder where home went.

I'm not a sentimental person, I told myself. I don't need to see old 3922 26th Street before we sell the place. I even skipped the part where I return home to salvage my mementos from the garage. I let my parents box up the stuff which arrived from San Francisco like the little package you get when released from jail. You know, here's your watch, the outfit you wore in here, some cash. Here's the person you once were.

After a year, San Francisco called me home again. I missed it. High rents had driven all my friends out of the city to the suburbs so I made myself a reservation at a motel and drove there in a rented car.
wow cd keys,
  The next day, wow cd keys I cruised over to my old neighborhood. There was the little corner store my mom used to send me to for milk, the familiar fire station, the Laundromat.

I walked up and touched the doorknob like it was the cheek of a lover just home from war. I noticed the darker paint where our old mezuzah used to be. I sat on our scratchy brick stoop, dangling my legs off the edge, feeling as rootless as I've ever felt.
World of Warcraft power leveling,
  You can't go home in a lot of ways, World of Warcraft power leveling I discovered that night, when I met up with an ex-boyfriend.

What am I, the LensCrafters of social engagements?
cheap wow gold,
  As it happens, cheap wow gold his new girlfriend wasn't too keen on my homecoming. We had a quick drink and he dropped me back off at my motel where I scrounged up my change to buy some Whoppers from the vending machine for dinner. I settled in for the evening to watch "Three to Tango" on HBO.

My brother and I met up at our old house, like homing pigeons. We walked down the street for some coffee and I 19)filled him in on my trip. He convinced me to stay my last night at his new place in San Bruno, just outside the city. I'll gladly pay $98 a night just for the privilege of not inconveniencing anyone, but he actually seemed to want me.
world of warcraft power leveling,
  "I love having guests," world of warcraft power leveling he insisted. So I went.

It's surprising how late in life you still get that "I can't believe I'm a grown-up feeling," like when your big brother, the guy who used to force you to watch "Gomer Pyle" reruns, owns his own place. It was small and sparse and he had just moved in but it was his. The refrigerator had nothing but mustard, a few cheese slices and fourteen cans of Diet 7-Up.

Insomniacs rarely fall asleep on people's couches, I assure you. I don't know why I slept so well after agonizing all weekend over the question of home, if I had one anymore, where it was. I only know that curled up under an old sleeping bag, the sound of some second-rate guy movie playing in the background, my brother in a chair next to me, I felt safe and comfortable and maybe that's part of what home is.
2moons dil,
  But it's not the whole story. 2moons dil As much as I'd like to buy the cliches about home being where the heart is, or as Robert Frost put it, "The place where when you have to go there, they have to take you in," a part of me thinks the truth is somewhere between the loftiness of all those platitudes and the concreteness of that wooden door on 26th street.

I'll probably be casing that joint from time to time for the rest of my life. I'll sit outside, like a child watching someone take away a favorite toy, and silently scream, "MINE!"

We picked up some Taco Bell

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 22:16 (2016)    Sujet du message: Salut c'est Reserwar

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Console-wii Index du Forum -> Bienvenue -> Présentation Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
WorkStation[electro] © theme by larme d'ange 2006