Console-wii Index du Forum
Console-wii
Bienvenue sur le forum de la console de nintendo. Venez parler ici de la wii, ses jeux et astuces. Toutes les news sur la ptite dernière de nintendo.

Console-wii Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Grande nouvelle ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Console-wii Index du Forum -> La wii -> News!
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Reserwar
Wii-Player
Wii-Player

Code Wii: 4017505744916013
Masculin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 3 Mai - 23:51 (2007)    Sujet du message: Grande nouvelle Répondre en citant

Nous connaissons enfin la date de sortie pour :

Et bien c'est le 22 juin...

source : wiiwiiwii.yanima.com

Ca c'est une grande nouvelle, non?

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 3 Mai - 23:51 (2007)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Eiko
Administrateur
Administrateur

Code Wii: 4134748117962616
Féminin

MessagePosté le: Ven 4 Mai - 08:33 (2007)    Sujet du message: Grande nouvelle Répondre en citant

Oooo wii!

22 juin, mais c'est pour bientôt alors!

Antonio-Petitcoeur
Wii-Player
Wii-Player

Code Wii: 2379237714485124
Masculin

MessagePosté le: Ven 4 Mai - 16:18 (2007)    Sujet du message: Grande nouvelle Répondre en citant

Oh purée c'est loin encore par rapport à ce qui était prévu. Mais je suis content qu'il y est une date comme ça on est fixé Okay

simluo
Wii-Noob
Wii-Noob

MessagePosté le: Mar 12 Oct - 09:59 (2010)    Sujet du message: Grande nouvelle Répondre en citant

Since the beginning of replica sunglasses ,time never has there been another with my mind, my heart, my eyes, my ears, my hands, my hair, my mouth. None that came before, none that live today, and none that come tomorrow can walk and talk and move and think exactly like me. All men are my brothers yet I am different from each. I am a unique creature.I am nature's greatest miracle.Although I am of the animal kingdom, animal rewards alone will not satisfy me. Within me burns a flame, which has been passed from generations uncounted and its heat is a constant irritation to my spirit to become better than I am, and I will. I will fan this flame of dissatisfaction and proclaim my uniqueness to the replica sunglasses.
Designer SunGlasses
None can duplicate my brush strokes, none can make my chisel marks, none can duplicate my handwriting, none can produce my child, and, in truth, none has the ability to sell exactly as I. Henceforth, I will capitalize on this difference for it is an asset to be promoted to the fullest.I am nature's greatest miracle.Vain attempts to imitate others no longer will I make. Instead will I place my uniqueness on display in the market place. I will proclaim it, yea, I will sell it. I will begin now to accent my differences; hide my similarities. So too will I apply this principle to the goods I sell. Salesman and goods, different from all others, and proud of the difference.I am a unique creature of nature Designer SunGlasses.
sunglasses replica
I am rare, and there is value in all rarity; therefore, I am valuable. I am the end product of thousands of years of evolution; therefore, I am better equipped in both mind and body than all the emperors and wise men who preceded me.But my skills, my mind, my heart, and my body will stagnate, rot, and die lest I put them to good use. I have unlimited potential. Only a small portion of my brain do I employ; only a paltry amount of my muscles do I flex. A hundredfold or more can I increase my accomplishments of yesterday and this I will do, beginning today sunglasses replica.
replica sunglasses
Nevermore will I be satisfied with yesterday's accomplishments nor will I indulge, anymore, in self-praise for deeds which in reality are too small to even acknowledge. I can accomplish far more than I have, and I will, for why should the miracle which produced me end with my birth? Why can I not extend that miracle to my deeds of today?
I am nature's greatest miracle.I am not on this earth by chance. I am here for a purpose and that purpose is to grow into a mountain, not to shrink to a grain of sand. Henceforth will I apply all my efforts to become the highest mountain of all and I will strain my potential until it cries for mercy replica sunglasses.
I will increase my knowledge of mankind, myself, and the goods I sell, thus my sales will multiply. I will practice, and improve, and polish the words I utter to sell my goods, for this is the foundation on which I will build my career and never will I forget that many have attained great wealth and success with only one sales talk, delivered with excellence. Also will I seek constantly to improve my manners and graces, for they are the sugar to which all are attracted.I am nature's greatest miracle.
I will concentrate my energy on the challenge of the moment and my actions will help me forget all else. The problems of my home will be left in my home. I will think naught of my family when I am in the market place for this will cloud my thoughts. So too will the problems of the market place be left in the market place and I will think naught of my profession when I am in my home for this will dampen my love.There is no room in the market place for my family, nor is there room in my home for the market. Each I will divorce from the other and thus will I remain wedded to both. Separate must they remain or my career will die. This is a paradox of the ages Atlantica gold.

mimifr
Wii-Noob
Wii-Noob

MessagePosté le: Ven 27 Mai - 11:08 (2011)    Sujet du message: Grande nouvelle Répondre en citant

en attente de la sortie~~ Razz

Visiter le site web du posteur
Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 22:11 (2016)    Sujet du message: Grande nouvelle

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Console-wii Index du Forum -> La wii -> News! Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
WorkStation[electro] © theme by larme d'ange 2006