Console-wii Index du Forum
Console-wii
Bienvenue sur le forum de la console de nintendo. Venez parler ici de la wii, ses jeux et astuces. Toutes les news sur la ptite dernière de nintendo.

Console-wii Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: achat accessoire wii ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Console-wii Index du Forum -> La wii -> Accessoires Wii
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
fruitgout
Wii-Noob
Wii-Noob

MessagePosté le: Lun 7 Mar - 06:09 (2011)    Sujet du message: achat accessoire wii Répondre en citant

Pour acheter une manette Wii d'orgine Nintendo ce site suivant plus intéressant, moin cher!
http://www.accessoiresfr.com/retail_manette-wii_185.html

J'ai déjà 2 manettes sans wii motion est ce que cet accessoire vaut la peine. faut il acheter une manette qui possède la wii motion ?
En attendant de votre conseil!

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 7 Mar - 06:09 (2011)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
mimifr
Wii-Noob
Wii-Noob

MessagePosté le: Lun 23 Mai - 09:59 (2011)    Sujet du message: achat accessoire wii Répondre en citant

Je te conseille cet adresse http://www.accessoires-pascher.fr/accessoires-wii_c53
c'est tres celebre pour les accessoire de juex.
le plus important, avec le prix le plus bas.

Visiter le site web du posteur
ahead168
Wii-Noob
Wii-Noob

MessagePosté le: Jeu 1 Sep - 10:48 (2011)    Sujet du message: achat accessoire wii Répondre en citant

If you haven't noticed, I've been away from the game, and this blog for a while, and this guide actually got me back! Its a lot of fun to use, and you can start using it at any level, which I really liked.
So I went looking in my collection of alts, and came across a level 8 Orc Warrior. Perfect. I went to the Ultimate Leveling Guide page, and downloaded the guide. Installation is the same as any addon. So if you can install addons you can install this guide. If not, see Installing Addons.
After a few minutes of watching the how to guide I booted up World of Warcraft and went to my warrior, who was standing around the inn at Razor Hill.
If you're not starting a brand new level 1 character, you'll need to open the guide inside the game by right clicking on it, and then select your level range, and area. I was level 1-20 The Barrens.
Next I simply clicked the box to the left of all the quests that I had completed. Sounds harder than it is, and even if you mess it up like I did, it's not that big of a deal. I used my quest log and the guide to "decide" which ones I wanted to start with and which one I didn't wanna run all the way back to do!
It was a little strange starting off in the middle of the guide, but after a few quests were under my belt things really started to flow, and the guide was on a roll. It makes questing really easy and a lot of fun.
buy wow gold,
buy wow gold,
buy wow gold,
cheap wow gold,
Dungeon Fighter Online Gold,
World of Warcraft power leveling,
dfo power leveling,

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 22:16 (2016)    Sujet du message: achat accessoire wii

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Console-wii Index du Forum -> La wii -> Accessoires Wii Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
WorkStation[electro] © theme by larme d'ange 2006