Console-wii Index du Forum
Console-wii
Bienvenue sur le forum de la console de nintendo. Venez parler ici de la wii, ses jeux et astuces. Toutes les news sur la ptite dernière de nintendo.

Console-wii Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Re: I am new on this site and then for a start i sooo ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Console-wii Index du Forum -> Hors sujet -> Création graphique
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
adele66
Wii-Noob
Wii-Noob

MessagePosté le: Sam 24 Sep - 05:50 (2011)    Sujet du message: Re: I am new on this site and then for a start i sooo Répondre en citant

Have you ever heard a comment such as the ones above uttered on a gaming forum before? No doubt you have, and it is hardly surprising! World of Warcraft is a part of our society’s cultural identity concerning nerds, gamers, and MMOs alike, so it stands to reason that any archetypal trope or meme associated with typical internet interactions would be present three fold regarding Blizzard’s pinnacle of success, eh? After all the idea that it is cool to bash World of Warcraft seems just as prevalent within gaming culture as said mannerisms and sentiments are.
As I stood in front of the nameless Undercity Auctioneer looking for some cheap yet essential foliage to grind up for more potions, I wondered why the process of leveling my profession had to be so…gold intensive. After giving up on that endeavor I looked through the glyphs I still didn't have and teleported back to the front lamenting my lack of gold. At times like these I often wonder if I'd be willing to throw down some cold, hard cash to alleviate my virtual woes. I've done it plenty in other games like Vindictus and League of Legends, why not in the biggest MMO of them all?
World of Warcraft Gold,
World of Warcraft Gold,
World of Warcraft Gold,
cheap wow gold,
cheap wow gold,
last chaos powerleveling,
runescape gold,

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 24 Sep - 05:50 (2011)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Console-wii Index du Forum -> Hors sujet -> Création graphique Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
WorkStation[electro] © theme by larme d'ange 2006