Console-wii Index du Forum
Console-wii
Bienvenue sur le forum de la console de nintendo. Venez parler ici de la wii, ses jeux et astuces. Toutes les news sur la ptite dernière de nintendo.

Console-wii Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Re: I am new on this site and then for a start i sooo ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Console-wii Index du Forum -> Hors sujet -> Création graphique
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
adele66
Wii-Noob
Wii-Noob

MessagePosté le: Sam 24 Sep - 05:51 (2011)    Sujet du message: Re: I am new on this site and then for a start i sooo Répondre en citant

If you haven't noticed, I've been away from the game, and this blog for a while, and this guide actually got me back! Its a lot of fun to use, and you can start using it at any level, which I really liked.
The only thing WoW ruined was itself - over years of patches and expansions that changed the game and really took it far, far away from the original direction.
And why? Because we (maybe not us here on MMORPG.com) asked them to. Begged them to.
We didn't know this was where it'd lead, but WoW is really a shadow and a whisper of the game it once was... yet, at the same time, all of the quality of life improvements made to the game have made certain/many things much better.
But over all, despite all the fixes and positive changes, something was certainly lost. The soul of the game one could say.
buy wow gold,
buy wow gold,
buy wow gold,
cheap wow gold,
Dungeon Fighter Online Gold,
World of Warcraft power leveling,
dfo power leveling,

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 24 Sep - 05:51 (2011)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Console-wii Index du Forum -> Hors sujet -> Création graphique Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
WorkStation[electro] © theme by larme d'ange 2006